Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

So, I'm supposed to be working on 'The Dark Queen' but in the process of writing that story I came up with an entirely new one and started working on it. I'm glad I did because I can't remember the last time I was able to spit out page after page like this. I'm halfway through the book already and if things stay steady I should be done within the next two weeks! But of course things never go as planned. I'm looking forward to getting this next one out there. It is a New Adult book and hopefully soon maybe I can give you a little teaser. Trying hard to bring you the next book in The Wanderers series as well. You just have to hold tight a little longer. Also working on a giveaway of my own so keep an eye out because it's going to be a big one.
Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend!

Picture courtesy of my mom (copyright@Kim Geissler)

No comments:

Post a Comment