Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Great news! Reborn is almost here! I just have to do a little tweaking to the cover for Amazon to approve it. Just a bunch of formatting nonsense that turns into hours of work because half the time I don't know what I'm doing. So the wait is on Amazon now. On another note I'm looking into publishing the books on other channels as well. Just making a few corrections to The Wanderers (grammar-spelling) and when that's done Amazon will not be the only place you can buy the books. Been super busy working on two other books aside from The Wanderers series. These two might take a bit because I want to get them just right and a lot of times there's a lot of randomness in my head that spits out onto paper. So sometimes I have to take a break and come back to make sure everything makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment