Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So I've been working really hard trying to get the cover ready for my next book and in the process the cover came out better than expected! So excited to share it with you. After realizing what I could do, I took another look at the cover for the third book in The Wanderers series and I thought to myself, "I can do better." I wasn't really overjoyed by this cover and now that I discovered all the stuff I can do I made it even better! And wow, let me tell you I am thrilled with the new cover and I am sure you will be too! I've also come up with an new cover for The Hairdresser Diaries. So yes I was a busy bee. I actually had several covers to start with and put them all to a vote with my friends to see which they thought was the best, which was a hard decision if I do say so myself. So get ready to squeal. Not one but three covers to reveal! and here they are.


Can't wait to hear what You think!

No comments:

Post a Comment