Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

These winter blues have really gotten me down. :( Blah! So over this cold weather and snow. Yes they want more snow because ya know, we didn't get enough the first time. Ugh, it makes it so hard to stay motivated. All I want to do is go back to bed and sleep until spring. Just sooo tired all the time making it hard for me to concentrate on my writing. I'm lucky if I get a page or two done a day which is horrible! Talk about slacking. This is why I need to move somewhere warm! Like A.S.A.P. I'm a sunshine girl.

In other crappy news, on sunday, my mom's pitbull was attacked by two other pits in her own back yard. I couldn't be more deeply upset by this. In an attempt to help someone else who was trying to keep his dog from being attacked. My mom distracted the other two dogs. When they spotted our poor Jaxson in the yard they jumped like crazy against the fence and managed to get the latch open. They went after Jaxson. Thankfully he is okay. Poor guy is miserable though. It angers me to no end that these people just let their dogs roam freely and could careless what happens to them or someone else. Thankfully no one else was injured but i couldn't be more disgusted with the owners of these dogs. This was not the first time they got out either. It's unfortunate that this had to happen. I'm just glad Jaxson is alright. People make me mad!
Poor little fella. :( He is not happy having to wear that cone, but at least he is healing and will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment