Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sorry it's been so long, but, I've been super busy getting the next book in The Wanderers series ready for you. Reckless will be released December 23 2014 which is just around the corner. In honor of the release you will be able to get The Wanderer's Beginning for free the day before the release so you can catch up on the adventures of Ella McAllister and friends. But it will be one day only.

I've also been busy working on another new series, but no news on when it will be done or released. I've been so busy with other things I barely have time to write and I'm not going to put pressure on myself to get it done. Hoping to release The Dark Queen sometime next year, but again no promises on a date.

My goal for the year was to release 3 books and on December 23 I am proud to say I have reached that goal! I wish it could have been more, but life sometimes gets in the way.

I would like to set the same goal for 3 books again this coming year. Fingers crossed I can pull it off, but lately my time has been short. I'm hoping to give you a new story and adventure along with the next book in The Wanderers series and possibly Greyson's story from 500 Days, but that's a lot of writing I may not be able to pull off, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment