Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Looking for a street team!

Okay, so I'm looking for a group of dedicated people who are willing to take the time to help me promote my books and get them out there. Basically what I'm looking for is spreading the word on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, and different groups on Goodreads. I am only one person and it's hard for me to go alone. I'm open to suggestions as I am new at this, but can use all the help I can get. Basically what I need is a group of people who are willing to communicate with each other and just have fun with promoting the books. At this time the only thing I can offer for becoming part of my street team is free ARCs of my books. Hopefully as sales progress in the future, I could maybe offer something better. Please feel free to message me on my author Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/authorJLMiller with and questions or comments.
Thank you and look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment