Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2014

So I have been noticing a lot of reviewers referring to The Wanderers series as New Adult and after careful deliberation I have to agree with them. When I first wrote this series - years ago - I didn't even know that category existed. It wasn't something well known and barely begun to hit the surface. But considering the characters in my book are 18+ I guess that now puts it into the New Adult category. So I will be changing it from young adult to new adult.

Now that I finished the next book in The Wanderers series I'm going to be spending sometime getting ready what needs to be done for the launch along with my other book that I will be releasing soon. Plus I decided on which book I want to start next! Exciting stuff. It's going to be a New Adult paranormal/fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment