Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Get ready to cheer. I picked a date for the release of Reckless, book 4 in The Wanderers series. drum roll....December 23, 2014. (Had to make sure I gave enough time for my beats - no pressure).
You can already add it to your Goodreads list for 'want to read'
I will also soon be setting it up within the next few weeks so you can pre-order it on Amazon as well. Fingers crossed, hopefully. Amazon has just opened it up that all authors can do pre-orders. So as long as there are no kinks I should be able to set it up.

I also hope to release The Dark Queen this year as well. No date on that yet but I'm working on the finishing touches.

Okay, that's it for now. Have to get back to work so I can get everything ready for you. Now that I gave myself a deadline I better get crackin'. Holy Crap! What was I thinking? Okay and I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment