Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

I know it's been a while, but I've been trying to catch up on everything. And now that i've been able to catch my breath I'm back to writing. A new story! Something I'm a little excited about. It's A new adult paranormal/supernatural romance. I'm only about halfway through it. Still don't know which book i want to start next. Debating on the next one in The Wanderers series or Greyon's story from 500 days. I just don't know. So many stories spinning in my head for the boys of 500 days and The Wanderers!  I just might leave it up to you guys which I should write next. We'll see. The Dark Queen is making its way through my betas, one at a time, so I don't get overloaded with too many conflicting opinions. So bear with me. I am not making any release dates until books have worked their way through the betas. It's too much pressure for them and me when there's a time limited and I just don't put that pressure on anyone. I will try to keep everyone updated as things progress. I made it my goal to publish three books again this year and hopefully i can do it. I tend to get overwhelmed with all the promoting so any help would be great! Thank you to all my readers and the kind thoughts. I love you all and thank you for sticking with me and being patient as I continue to bring you more stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment