Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

WOW Can't believe it's been since February since I've posted. I've been slacking, but in my defense, I've also been very busy. Working 3 jobs tend to leave little time for anything else, but I'm trying my hardest to write whenever I can. Almost finished with my next novel. It's a new adult fantasy/paranormal and is going to be a trilogy. And in just a few weeks will be shooting the cover for The Dark Queen and so excited! Once the next book is finished and after the release of The Dark Queen hoping to either start the next in The Wanderers series or Greyson's story from 500 Days. Not sure which yet might just go back and forth and see where the mood strikes. That's all i got for now. Will try to keep you updated as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment